The Ultimate Guide to Employment Contracts in NZ
Employment contracts can be complicated and confusing.
If you employee staff in NZ, you must have an employment contract which is compliant with the Employment Relations Act 2000. You also should have a employment agreement that is fit for your business and suits your unique requirements.
We have created you the Ultimate Guide to Employment Contracts in NZ. This guide contains advice on:
1. What is an employment contract?
2. Types of employment agreements in NZ
3. Types of employment relationships
4. What an employment contract MUST contain
5. What an employment contract SHOULD contain
6. Common mistakes when drafting employment agreements and how to avoid them